SKINCEUTICALS DISCOLORATION DEFENSE SERUM
Discoloration Defense Serum is a clinically proven daily spot corrector that treats the toughest hyperpigmentation such as darker spots and blemish marks. Formulated with 1.8% tranexamic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this state-of-the-art formulation reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone in less than 2 weeks.
Formulated with a combination of ingredients to treat the most resistant spots on the skin, reducing their appearance, improving the luminosity of the skin and minimizing the reappearance of hyperpigmentation with continued use.
42% improvement in the appearance of dark spots.
Free of parabens, perfumes, silicones, gluten or hydroquinones
Perfect complement for daily use for professional hyperpigmentation treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consulting with a professional for personal and recommended use.
In a 12-week clinical study, Discoloration Defense Serum visibly improved the appearance of darker hyperpigmentation.
• 42% improvement in the appearance of dark spots
• 47% improvement in the appearance of hyperpigmentation
• 71% Improvement in the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
• 35% Improvement in skin tone
HOW TO USE
- Twice a day, apply 3-5 drops of DISCOLORATION DEFENSE SERUM on the face
- If used in the morning, apply after one of the
- SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serums and follow with a
- SkinCeuticals SPF 50+ broad spectrum sunscreen.
Avoid sun exposure while using the product
- 1.8% Tranexamic Acid
This ingredient (synthetic derivative) minimizes the reappearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots with continued use.
- 5% Niacinamide
Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, vegetables, legumes, and cereals. Helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- 5% Hepes
This acid (synthetic derivative) activates natural skin enzymes that stimulate cell regeneration for even exfoliation